126 Cunningham Street
|1864 August Opened (from Current Accounts Jan 1972);|
Geoff Matthews advised: Business was first conducted in the adjoining wooden residence since demolished. It was a lovely old house with its six fireplaces.
1892 Purpose built premises constructed;
1893 January Listed in 89th Report;
1905 photo from NAB archives.
1908 Premises remodelled;
1934 Listed in Century of Banking;
1945 photo from Geoff Matthews, whose father, L.H. (Bill) Matthews was manager there from 1940 to 1951 and whose parents can be seen outside.
1959 New premises built;
1975 Listed in Annual Report.
1981 calendar sketch submitted by John Munro.
2012 February Google Earth image of ex-CBC premises 126 Cunningham Street Dalby submitted by Geoff Chapman. These are the 1908 remodelled premises, being unchanged from that shown in the photo provided by Geoff Matthews as seen in the March newsletter.