Where details have been advised, they are in the Deceased Officers pages.
1. HORN OF PLENTY GET-TOGETHER
The club has decided to formalise arrangements for these get-togethers by holding its meetings on the third Thursday each three months (four times per annum) in January, April, July and October.
So - no excuses for the diary - ENTER DATES NOW - and bring along a friend from the Bank as well !!
Click HERE for more details.
2. AUDIT CLUB
Due to lack of patronage, the Audit Club no longer has regular meetings.
3. CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Meetings of various groups listed HERE.
If you wish to nominate a member for the Committee elections held in March each year, the Nomination Form is Appendix 2 of the Constitution
Please advise if you are holding any local get-togethers, for inclusion on the list.
This is where we'll announce the most recent additions to our web site. If you've visited us before and want to know what's changed, take a look here first.
- Memorabilia and History added to
- Some interesting snippets. See Members' Whereabouts for David Jobson's story about 35 Pitt Street.
These are the newsletters we've issued over the last year. You may want to search for topics by keyword.
NOTE: The December 2017 newsletter has some updates since it was published, including:
Bill Butler's photo was advised as 3rd from left on page 3, but he is actually 3rd from right;
David Jones Heritage biscuit tin image on page 4 showing their Barrack St branch in 1925;
Minutes of September meeting on page 13; and some grammar corrections.
- Branches for sale
- Branch closures: Turramurra (2010), Lindfield, Pymble, Roseville, Wahroonga, Artarmon all closed leaving Chatswood, Gordon and Hornsby.
- 2018 closures: Aberdeen, Culcairn, Gordon, Grenfell, Lockhart, Willow Tree, Woodenbong.
New page added for "Get-togethers" including London and Melbourne news.
Last modified: 06/09/2019 00:09