Old Maitland branch now named "Mansfield" after architect.
Was listed on National Trust site for sale at $2.8M - Now noted as sold 2007. Contributed by Geoff Chapman.
2009 offered for sale at $695,000. Click here for details.
Click at right for colour Auction spread in Southern Highlands Property Press May 2007 as a Word document.
2016 August for sale by expression of interest. Click here for details and here for photos.
Villa on River
Strawberry Emporium, Murrurundi
Located in the heart of Murrurundi's CBD, this lovely 320 sqm Neo-Georgian 1937 restored bank building has a large retail chamber, office and Chubb vault.
The two storey residence has four bedrooms, sunroom, living/dining room, 2 bathrooms, timber floors, airconditioning, fireplaces, designer kitchen with walk-in pantry plus a laundry.
Enjoy the large lawn garden leading down to the private park on the banks of the Pages River.
This property was offered on a WIWO basis. $585,000
MUSWELLBROOK August 2018
46-50 Bridge Street. Muswellbrook
Leased to one of Australia’s ‘Big 4 Banks’ within the heart of Muswellbrook, Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to bring to the market 46-50 Bridge Street. Occupied for more than 34 years by the same tenant, this recently refurbished building offers an outstanding opportunity to secure a strategically positioned asset within Muswellbrook CBD.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Renewed 3 year lease to 2021 plus options to 2027
- Leased to National Australia Bank (NAB) – ASX listed company with market capitalisation of $76.4 Billion, member of the ‘Big 4 Banks’. NAB has over 35,000 employees, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
- Long standing tenant with occupation of 34+ years
- Newly installed ATM and recent refurbishments
- Iconic CBD location on Muswellbrook’s main retail/ commercial strip.
- Muswellbrook – strong regional town within the Hunter Valley, supported by mining, tourism and agriculture.
- 11 car parks on title
- Annual CPI rent reviews
- Tenant pays 100% of outgoings
- Net income: $88,532* pa + GST
NEWCASTLE, Hunter Street
2009 March whole building for auction.
Last modified: 01/09/2018 10:24